- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease the wells of a 12 cup muffin pan or line with silicone baking cups for the easiest removal.
- To make buffalo sauce: In a small saucepan, melt 2 ½ Tbsp. ghee. Whisk in hot sauce, coconut aminos and cayenne pepper until combined. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, melt remaining ½ Tbsp. ghee. Saute bell pepper and onions until slightly softened, about 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat, add spinach, cooked chicken and Buffalo sauce to peppers and onions. Stir to combine.
- Divide vegetable and chicken mixture evenly among wells of the muffin pan.
- In a bowl, beat eggs with salt and pepper. Pour over vegetable mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 18-20 minutes until eggs are set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from pan and serve.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!
- Serving Size: 2 muffins
- Calories: 207
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 441mg
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 16g
Helpful Tools for this Recipe:
What’s your favorite breakfast? We’d love to hear what’s on your plate in the comments below!
Pin now to make later!
This post contains affiliate links, which means we receive a percentage of the sale if you use the link to make your purchase. This does not change the price of the product. This income directly offsets the cost of web hosting and maintenance so we greatly appreciate your support.