- 2 Tbsp. avocado oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 Tbsp. coconut aminos (may substitute gluten-free tamari if not Whole30)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- ½ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. black pepper
- Pinch of red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 lb. chicken (breasts or thighs)*
*If using chicken legs, use 1½ pounds
- Place chicken in a zip-top plastic bag or another freezer-safe container (if you plan to freeze it).
- In a small bowl, whisk together marinade ingredients. Taste and adjust salt and pepper as desired.
- Pour over the chicken, close bag and gently massage to coat chicken pieces evenly.