It’s time to get your prep on with Weekly Meal Prep Menu: No. 11 !
Bonus: It’s Whole30-friendly
Hey there! Welcome to the Weekly Meal Prep series where each week we feature 2 entrees, 1 breakfast, 1 salad and 1 snack or treat (and sometimes, a bonus recipe). Our Weekly Meal Plan Menus are designed to serve 4 people – or fewer if you don’t mind leftovers. This won’t be enough to feed you or your family for the entire week but it’s enough to put a good dent in the week. Feel free to add additional recipes or staple items like hard-boiled eggs, fresh fruit, cut veggies, tossed green salads, salad dressings and more as your time (and energy!) allows.
Here’s how it works: Each Thursday we post a new Weekly Meal Plan Menu here on the blog. For those of you on our email list (you’re on the list, right?! If not, SIGN UP HERE) you’ll get an email on Friday morning with the printable grocery list plus a link to that week’s menu. Then you can shop, chop and cook when the time is right for you. Of course, you can also download the printable grocery list at the bottom of this post, too – but being on the list means you won’t forget to check back each week.
To get the recipes, just click the image or link to get the printable recipe. You’ll find the grocery list after the recipes – just click the link below the photo to download and print.Get your meal prep game on with our FREE @Whole30 Meal Prep Menu #Whole30 Click To Tweet
Weekly Meal Prep Menu: No. 11
One-Pan Chicken Fajita Bake – If there’s one dish most people can agree on, it’s tacos – or fajitas! Not only are they crazy delish but they’re easy to make and by offering up a selection of toppings, everyone is happy. We love these One-Pan Chicken Fajitas served in lettuce wraps, stuffed into a baked sweet potato or mounded onto a bed cauliflower rice. Serve them with homemade guacamole, salsa, shredded cabbage or carrots, diced tomatoes, sliced olives, fresh cilantro and lime wedges for a no-fuss Whole30-friendly feast.
Slow-Cooker Sloppy Joe Sliders – Slow cookers are pretty much synonymous with comfort food for us and these sweet little sliders stuffed with saucy shredded chicken are no exception! We’ve replaced the bun with a fiber-rich sweet potato round then topped them with crunchy veggies to keep it interesting.
3-Ingredient Breakfast Skillet from Lexi’s Clean Kitchen – This hearty breakfast requires just 3 simple ingredients! Top it with an egg or two (or three if you’re got a really big appetite) and you’ve got a meal that will keep you satisfied all morning long. Pair this with a simple salad of greens with a homemade vinaigrette for extra nutrition and a dose of antioxidants.
NOTE: The recipe is written for 2 servings. We’ve doubled the ingredients on the grocery list so all you need to do is double the recipe when you make it.
Blueberry Chicken Salad with Rosemary – Blueberries and rosemary seem like an unlikely duo in this chicken salad but once you try it you’ll be hooked. Scoop it onto cucumber slices or into lettuce leaves for an easy lunch or light dinner.
Use Primal Kitchen Mayo made with Avocado Oil to make this salad Whole30-compliant.
Save 10% on your entire order of Primal Kitchen products when you use the code: REALFOODRDS at checkout! Shop Here
Roasted Cinnamon Hazelnut Almond Butter from Fit Mitten Kitchen – Oh. My. Nut Butter loveliness. It’s super easy (and affordable) to make your own nut butters at home – all you need is a food processor (or high-powered blender) and a good spatula and you’re on your way to DIY amazingness with this recipe.
CLICK HERE to download the printable Grocery List
Tips to Rock this Meal Prep
- Bust out the slow cooker and toss everything for the Slow Cooker Chicken Sloppy Joe Sliders in there (minus the sweet potatoes and avocado oil). Set to LOW and cook as directed.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Prepare sweet potato rounds (aka ‘slider buns’) as directed. When cooked to your liking, remove to a wire rack to cool completely before storing in a container with lid in the fridge.
- While the sweet potato rounds are baking, slice the peppers, onions and chicken for the One-Dish Chicken Fajita Bake. Prepare according to directions. Allow fajita mixture to cool a bit before packing into a covered container (or dividing it into smaller individual containers, if desired). Store in the fridge until ready to reheat and eat.
- While the fajitas are baking, brown the ground turkey (or beef) for the 3-Ingredient Breakfast Skillet. Remember that this recipe needs to be doubled if you’re cooking for 4 people (or 2 with leftovers).
- If you prefer eggs with softer/runnier yolks we suggest making the skillet up through Step 2 (this way as you have to do is reheat in the skillet at add the eggs when you’re ready to eat them). Otherwise, if all you want is super-convenience then go ahead and add the eggs now and just reheat it all later.
- After you’ve removed the fajitas from the oven, turn the oven temp down to 325°F and roast the nuts for the Roasted Cinnamon Hazelnut Almond Butter.
- Move onto the Blueberry Chicken Salad with Rosemary next. If you’re not using precooked or leftover chicken (or Whole30-compliant rotisserie chicken) then start by cooking the chicken according to the recipe directions, allowing the chicken to cool while you make the Roasted Cinnamon Hazelnut Almond Butter.
- Once the chicken is cooled, assemble the chicken salad and store in a covered container in the fridge until ready to use.
- If you haven’t already made the almond butter, now is the time.
Looking for more Whole30-friendly Meal Prep Menus?
Click Here, Here and Here
We often carve out time for a mid-week meal prep to carry us though the weekend. The same ‘rules’ apply here – 5 recipes and 1-2 hours max in the kitchen. Even if you can’t pull off a full prep, making just 2 recipes can go a long way toward saving your sanity in the second half of the week.
Don’t forget to take some photos of your meal prep!
Hashtag your meal prep photos #mealprepseries on Instagram so that we can see all of your delicious meal prep photos!
Pin it for later!
This post contains affiliate links, which means we receive a percentage of the sale if you use the link to make your purchase. This does not change the price of the product. This income directly offsets the cost of web hosting and maintenance so we greatly appreciate your support.