- 2 cups cooked or leftover organic chicken, cubed (recipe for chicken here)
- 1/2 cup grapes, halved
- 1/3 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil, chopped (or 1 tsp. dried basil)
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- For a Whole30 option, serve on top of a bed of greens or in a lettuce leaf.
- If not on the Whole30 you may serve it between two slices of bread or in a wrap of your choice.
- No walnuts —> try almonds, pecans or cashews.
- No grapes —> try cubed apple, dried cranberries or raisins.
- No fresh basil —> use dried basil or try fresh rosemary or thyme.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 300
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 225mg
- Fat: 22g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 24g