- 2 (15 oz.) cans white cannellini or white kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 green onions – white & green parts, finely minced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tsp. fresh rosemary, minced (or ½ tsp. dried rosemary)
- ? tsp. crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. olive or avocado oil + extra for drizzling
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- In a medium skillet, heat 1 Tbsp. of olive oil over medium heat.
- Saute onions until they begin to soften for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add minced garlic and saute for another 30-60 seconds.
- Stir in sun dried tomatoes, lemon juice, white beans, 2 Tbsp. water and rosemary to. Cover skillet and heat for 1-2 minutes
- Transfer to food processor and blend just until smooth.
- Once smooth, place on serving dish and sprinkle with minced green onions and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Serve warm or at room temp with fresh vegetables, rice crackers or tortilla chips for dipping.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on Simply Nourished Recipes so credit is given where credit is due. Thank you!
- Serving Size: 1/16 recipe
- Calories: 186
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 131mg
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 35g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 9g