- 4 mint leaves, stems removed
- 3/4 cup fresh strawberries, stems removed and sliced
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 4 oz. vodka or clear rum (substitute sparkling water for a mocktail version)
- 12 oz. kombucha (recommend GTS original or ginger)
- Sparkling water (optional)
- 1 cup ice
- Berries, lime wedges and mint leaves for garnish, optional
- In a small bowl, muddle the mint leaves, strawberries and lime juice with a mortar and pestle until strawberries form a puree. Can also puree in a blender or food processor.
- Divide the puree amongst two cocktail glasses.
- Add 6 oz. of kombucha, 2 oz. of vodka per glass, and a splash of sparkling water. Fill the rest with ice.
- Stir and sip.
Tip: Allowing the drink to set makes it more sweet and fruity. So if you have time, before you add the ice, let the drink set for 15-30 minutes before enjoying.
- Serving Size: 1 cocktail
- Calories: 190
- Sugar: 8 g
- Sodium: 10 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 1 g