- 1 inch slice of fresh ginger, thinly sliced, plus more for garnish
- 1 large sprig fresh rosemary, plus more for garnish
- ½ cup 100% cranberry juice
- 2 12-ounce bottles LIVE Kombucha (Original or Ginger) *May substitute kombucha of choice
- Fresh cranberries, rosemary sprigs and thinly sliced ginger for garnish
- Fill 4 double old-fashioned glasses with ice and set aside.
- In a pitcher or quart-sized mason jar, muddle sliced ginger and rosemary together using the end of a wooden spoon or a muddler if you have one.
- Add cranberry juice and kombucha, stir gently to combine.
- Pour into ice-filled glasses (using a strainer, if necessary) and garnish with sprigs of rosemary, a slice of fresh ginger and a few cranberries before serving.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!
- Serving Size: 7 ounces
- Calories: 55
- Sugar: 10g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g