- In a small pan over medium heat, add the ghee, diced onion, and garlic. Sauté until onions are translucent.
- In the slow cooker, add the sautéed onions and garlic, chicken, sweet potatoes, red pepper, green beans, chicken broth, spices, salt, and pepper.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Stir in coconut milk and cook on low for an additional 30-60 minutes or until hot.
- Serving Size: 1/6 of recipe (~1½ cups)
- Calories: 335
- Sugar: 8 g
- Sodium: 540 mg
- Fat: 17 g
- Carbohydrates: 17 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 28 g