- Grease the bottom and sides (about 3 inches up from the bottom) of the slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, maple syrup, vanilla, 1 tsp. cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Fold in bread cubes and allow mixture to rest 5-10 minutes to soften. Sprinkle with sugar (if using) and 1/2 tsp. cinnamon.
- Pour into slow cooker, cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours or LOW for 4 hours or until cooked through.
- Serve with berries, pure maple syrup, or Organic Valley Grassmilk Vanilla Yogurt or Organic Valley whipped heavy cream.
- Serving Size: 1/6 of recipe (with sugar)
- Calories: 265
- Sugar: 12 g
- Sodium: 350 mg
- Fat: 11 g
- Carbohydrates: 30 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 12 g