- 1 ½ lbs. Flank steak, patted dry (may substitute skirt or hanger steak)
- 1 ½ lbs. Little Potato Company Dynamic Duo bagged potatoes
- 1 lb. asparagus, trimmed
- 3 garlic cloves, minced and divided
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 Tbsp + 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt, divided
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375℉. Position the baking rack in the middle of the oven.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet and toss with 1 Tbsp olive oil, ⅓ of the minced garlic, and ½ tsp salt (if potatoes are cut, arrange them cut side down).
- Bake potatoes for 15-20 minutes or until tender and lightly browned.
- While potatoes are baking, combine the remaining minced garlic, ¼ cup parmesan cheese, 1 tsp. oil and ½ tsp salt and black pepper in a small bowl. Rub over both sides of steak.
- Remove pan from oven and turn oven to broil setting. Move the potatoes to one side of the baking sheet. Place asparagus on the other side of the baking sheet and toss with 1 tsp oil, leaving enough room down the middle for the steak.
- Place the steak on the sheet pan between the potatoes and asparagus. Return the pan to the oven and broil for 8-10 minutes, flipping steak halfway through cooking time, or until the steak is cooked to your liking (this should give you a medium-rare steak).
- During broiling, if the potatoes are browning too quickly, lay a piece of foil over the potatoes (you don’t need to secure it tightly to the pan, this is just to deflect some of the heat from the broiler).
- Remove pan from the oven when the steak is done to your liking. Sprinkle remaining ¼ cup shredded cheese over potatoes. Garnish with chopped parsley, coarse salt, and cracked black pepper.