- 1½ lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 1½ tsp. paprika (may substitute smoked paprika)
- ½ tsp. turmeric
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil, divided (may substitute olive oil)
- Juice of ½ lemon
- ½ medium red onion, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 small bell peppers, any color
- 4 cups riced cauliflower (~16 ounces)
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- Handful of chopped, fresh cilantro (optional)
- ⅓ cup Primal Kitchen Cilantro-Lime Dressing and Marinade*
- Place the chicken in a zip-top bag or container with a lid. Combine garlic, cumin, coriander, paprika, turmeric, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Add 2 Tbsp. oil and juice of ½ lemon and stir to combine.
- Pour marinade over chicken and massage to coat well. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 48 hours.
- When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 375℉. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discard any excess marinade. Place chicken in a single layer on one end of the baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from the oven, add peppers and onions to the middle of the baking sheet and the riced cauliflower to the end opposite the chicken. Drizzle cauliflower with remaining 1 Tbsp. oil and toss gently to coat. Sprinkle veggies with a pinch of salt.
- Return the pan to the oven. Bake an additional 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (165℉ on an instant-read thermometer) and veggies are tender.
- Remove pan from the oven. Serve chicken and peppers over cauliflower rice along with chopped lettuce, tomatoes, and cucumbers. Drizzle with Primal Kitchen Cilantro-Lime Dressing, sprinkle with chopped cilantro (if using) and serve with lemon wedges.
*Homemade or Whole30-compliant option: Combine ⅓ cup Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Mayo, 1 clove of garlic, peeled and smashed, ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves, ¼ tsp. salt + more to taste, and the juice of ½ lime (about 1½ tsp.) in a blender or food processor and blend/process until smooth.
*Egg-Free Option (contains dairy): Combine ⅓ cup plain yogurt, 1 clove of garlic, peeled and smashed, ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves, ¼ tsp. salt + more to taste, and the juice of ½ lime (about 1½ tsp.) in a blender or food processor and blend/process until smooth.
- Serving Size: ¼ recipe (includes dressing)
- Calories: 435
- Sugar: 10g
- Sodium: 734mg
- Fat: 27g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 33g