- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients and mix.
- Stir in mashed banana, melted coconut oil, whisked eggs and vanilla. Once combined, gently fold in crumbled Salted Peanut Chocolate WholeMe Clusters.
- Transfer dough to a 9-inch greased loaf pan. Sprinkle with a few crumbles of WholeMe Clusters.
- Bake in oven for 40-44 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Check bread half way through baking time. If top begins to burn, cover with foil.
- Allow bread to cool for about 5-10 minutes. Then scrap edges with a knife and remove warm bread from pan carefully and place on a wire rack to cool before slicing into 10 pieces.
- Tip: for easy bread removal, line loaf pan with parchment paper before adding batter.
**You will notice green little specs in the bread after it is baked and cooled. No worries, it’s just the sunflower seeds.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians.
- Serving Size: 1 slices
- Calories: 181
- Sugar: 7 g
- Sodium: 200 mg
- Fat: 14 g
- Carbohydrates: 16 g
- Fiber: 4 g