- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and trim brussels sprouts, slice in from half from top to bottom.
- Mix together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper. Toss with Brussels sprouts.
- Arrange on a baking sheet and roast for 20-25 minutes or until tender and golden brown.
- Toss with pecans, bacon and cranberries. Top with feta.
- Serve warm.
- *Toast the pecans in a small skillet over medium low heat tossing occasionally. This will only take about 4-5 minutes. Watch closely as they can burn easily.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!
- Serving Size: 1/10 of recipe (~1/2 cup)
- Calories: 171
- Sugar: 6g
- Sodium: 150mg
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 5g