For the roasted Brussels Sprouts:
- 1 lb. Brussels Sprouts
- 2 Tbsp. Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
For the Garlic Bacon Aioli
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash and trim ends of Brussels sprouts.
- Slice each Brussels sprout in half (if Brussels are large in size, slice into fourths)
- Place Brussels on a sheet pan. Drizzle with oil, dash with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Roast in oven for 30-35 minutes or until slightly browned, tossing about every 10 minutes.
- While the Brussels are roasting, combine the aioli ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Set aside in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- When Brussels are roasted to perfection, remove from oven and transfer to serving dish. Serve with Garlic Bacon Aioli topped with a few bacon crumbles, fresh thyme and cracked black pepper.
- Serve with toothpicks.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!