● 1 bottle Rosé wine
● ¼-⅓ cup rum or brandy
● ¼-⅓ cup peach nectar (or 1 small peaches peeled and pitted then blended with ¼ cup water to make nectar)
● 1 pint fresh raspberries
● 4 small ripe peaches, thinly sliced and pitted (1 peeled)
● Optional: Sparkling water and/or mint leaves
- Puree the peeled and pitted peach with ¼ cup water in a food processor or blender if not using store-bought peach nectar.
- Pour wine, rum or brandy, and peach puree into a large pitcher or half-gallon mason jar.
- Stir then add raspberries and peaches. Refrigerate 1-2 hours (or overnight).
- To serve, pour wine into glass filling it about half-way full. Use a slotted spoon to add some of the fruit to each glass then top off with sparkling water, if desired.
- Serving Size: 1/6th recipe
- Calories: 178
- Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 1mg
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 1g