- Preheat oven to 325℉. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place oats, nuts, and seeds in a large bowl.
- Combine cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, sea salt, pumpkin, maple syrup and vanilla in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Pour over oat mixture and stir to combine well.
- Spread granola on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Open oven door and stir granola. Cook an additional 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes or so until granola is lightly browned.
- Remove pan from oven and allow to cool completely before stirring in dried cranberries.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!
- Serving Size: ⅓ cup
- Calories: 170
- Sugar: 8g
- Sodium: 50mg
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 4g