- Preheat oven to 325?. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place oats, nuts and seeds in a large bowl.
- Combine cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, sea salt, pumpkin, maple syrup and vanilla in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Pour over oat mixture and stir to combine well.
- Spread granola on parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Open oven door and stir granola. Cook an additional 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes or so until granola is lightly browned.
- Remove pan from oven and allow to cool completely before stirring in dried cranberries.
- Serving Size: 1/3 cup
- Calories: 170
- Sugar: 8g
- Sodium: 50mg
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 4g