- ⅔ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ⅔ cup double-strength brewed chai tea of choice (or unsweetened chai tea concentrate)
- ½ tsp. unsalted grass-fed butter or ghee (we recommend Pure Indian Foods Coffee ++)
- 1 tsp. coconut butter
- 2 Tbsp. pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. honey (optional)
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides (optional)
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, combine almond milk, chai tea, butter or ghee, coconut butter, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and honey (if using). Stir to combine and bring just to a simmer.
- Remove from heat. For a really frothy beverage pour tea mixture into the container of a blender. Add collagen peptides, if using. Blend until frothy. Pour into your favorite mug and enjoy.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!
- Serving Size: 12 oz. with collagen
- Calories: 130
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 145mg
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 11g