- 8–12 ounces strong, brewed coffee (preferably organic and Fair Trade like this one)
- 1 ½ Tbsp. ghee* (unsalted, preferably grass-fed such as this one) or coconut oil
- ⅛ tsp. pumpkin pie spice (we love this one!)
- ⅛ tsp. ground cinnamon, or more to taste
- 2 tsp. organic pumpkin puree (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 1 scoop collagen peptides
*If you’re new to adding ghee or other fats to your coffee, start with just 1 tsp. and gradually add more over the course of 1-2 weeks to prevent GI distress
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high speed until frothy.
- Pour into your favorite mug and sprinkle with additional cinnamon, if desired.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!
- Serving Size: 1 serving (made with 1 ½ Tbsp. ghee)
- Calories: 281
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 116mg
- Fat: 23g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 18g