- 1 medium banana, peeled and frozen
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 ½ Tbsp. nut or seed butter of choice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond*, coconut milk or water
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk or full-fat yogurt –> not dairy-free
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 scoops unflavored or vanilla protein powder of choice
- 2 tsp. maple syrup (optional-for a touch of sweetness)
- 1 cup ice
- handful of spinach (optional)
- Place all ingredients into the container of your blender. Place the lid on top and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 307
- Sugar: 13 g
- Sodium: 90 mg
- Fat: 14 g
- Carbohydrates: 26 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 23 g