- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup Kalona Supernatural Plain Kefir
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp. chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. flax meal or chia seeds (or ½ Tbsp. of each)
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanille extract
- Pinch of salt
- For optional toppings: whipped topping, chopped pecans, pumpkin pie spice, maple syrup etc.
- In a bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients except for the toppings.
- Divide among three jars or containers.
- Seal and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Add toppings just before eating.
- Serving Size: 1/3 of recipe
- Calories: 250
- Sugar: 13 g
- Sodium: 50 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 37 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 10 g