A delicious pumpkin recipe to start November off on a tasty note!
If you’re looking for a treat, we’ve got you covered with our mouthwatering Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread. This bread is grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, low in sugar and makes for a insanely tasty treat!
The pumpkin puree adds not only a desired texture and flavor but also nourishes the body with a good dose of fiber, an adequate source of vitamin A (beta-carotene) and a good source of vitamin C, vitamin E & potassium amongst many other nutrients. We love pumpkin!
This bread can also be made into muffins which is perfect for freezing into individual grab-and-go servings. If making into muffins, you’ll want to decrease the baking time to 20-25 minutes. To freeze, we recommend wrapping each muffin (or slice) in plastic wrap and storing in a sealed container. This makes for am easy addition to packed lunches or when traveling. So with that said, you may want to double this recipe.
Substitute the chocolate chips for dried cranberries or cherries if you wish. Serve with a cup of good ol’ coffee and enjoy!
Give this Pumpkin Chocolate Bread recipe a try and if you’re hungry for more be sure to check out our Soft Gluten-free Pumpkin Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting and our Gluten-free Pumpkin Spice Scones.
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 Tbsp. grade B maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 large eggs or 4 medium, whisked
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup chopped pecan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Mix until just combined.
- Transfer dough to a 8in. x 4in. loaf pan, greased (line with parchment paper for easy removal). Sprinkle with pumpkin spice and a few chopped nuts. May also use a 9 x 5 loaf pan.
- Bake in oven for 45-50 (40-45 for 9 x 5 pan) minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Check bread half way through baking time. If top begins to burn, cover with foil.
- Remove warm bread from pan carefully and place on a wire rack to cool before slicing into 10 pieces.
- Serving Size: 1 slices
- Calories: 187
- Sugar: 8 g
- Sodium: 225 mg
- Fat: 13 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 5 g
Let us know if you give this recipes a try by commenting below!
Pin now to make later!
This post contains affiliate links, which means we receive a percentage of the sale if you use the link to make your purchase. This does not change the price of the product. This income directly offsets the cost of web hosting and maintenance so we greatly appreciate your support.