- 2 ¾ cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 2 whole eggs
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup or honey
- ¼ cup unsalted butter or coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup chopped pecans, toasted + more for topping (omit for nut-free)
- Preheat the oven to 375℉. Grease a 9×9-inch baking dish with butter or with oil spray. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
- Transfer to the prepared 9×9-inch dish. Top with additional toasted pecans, if desired.
- Bake for 30-34 minutes.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- Top with a drizzle of maple syrup and whipped topping (or yogurt) if desired.
How to toast pecans: Place the pecans in a small pan over medium-low heat. Toss the nuts every minute or so. After about 5-7 minutes you’ll notice the nuts will start to give off a beautiful, nutty aroma. This is a good indicator that they are done. Remove them from the heat and let them cool for a few minutes before adding to the recipe.
- Serving Size: 1/9 of recipe
- Calories: 240
- Sugar: 8 g
- Sodium: 125 mg
- Fat: 11 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 29 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 5 g