- 1/2 cup mayo (homemade or Primal Kitchen Mayo)
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup full-fat canned coconut milk (may need to blend to mix together)
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- ½ tsp. dried dill
- ½ tsp. dried garlic powder
- ½ tsp. dried onion powder
- ½ tsp. dried chives (optional)
- ¼ tsp. sea salt (add additional sea salt if desired)
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Store in a covered container or mason jar in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on Simply Nourished Recipes so credit is given where credit is due. Thank you!
- Serving Size: ~2 Tbsp.
- Calories: 120
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 200 mg
- Fat: 14 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g