- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (homemade or purchased)*
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup full-fat canned coconut milk (shake or stir well before using)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dried chives (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt (plus more to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Store in a covered container or mason jar in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
* To make vegan ranch, use vegan mayonnaise that doesn’t contain eggs.
You can use fresh herbs in place of the dried herbs, if you’d like. We call for dried herbs so you can easily make this recipe year-round. To use fresh herbs, use 1 tablespoon fresh parsley and 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh dill, and mince them super fine, or use a mini food processor to blend everything.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 109
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 200 mg
- Fat: 12 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 6 mg