- Preheat oven to 275 °F.
- In a food processor or blender, add almonds, cashews, and coconut flakes to chop into small pieces. Do not over blend.
- Heat coconut oil, honey, cinnamon and salt over medium high heat in a large saucepan, for about 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Then add seeds, nuts and coconut flakes and stir to coat.
- Spread granola mixture evenly onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and add dried cranberries, may need to press into granola mixture.
- Allow to cool for about 20 minutes or until hardened. Break apart granola. Store in an airtight container or mason jar for up to 2 weeks.
*For Vegan Option, use Maple Syrup.
- Serving Size: 1/12 of recipe
- Calories: 220
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 33 mg
- Fat: 17 g
- Carbohydrates: 16 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 5 g