- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Line a mini-muffin tin with liners (silicone liners work great) or grease very well with oil.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender, mixer or food processor, except for the chocolate chips.
- Blend the ingredients just until smooth.
- Fold in ¼ cup chocolate chips and optional walnuts.
- Fill each muffin well with batter. Top with remaining mini chocolate chips.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for about 5 minutes. Transfer muffins to a wire rack to finish cooling before enjoying.
**Store in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 3 months.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!
- Serving Size: 1 mini brownie
- Calories: 70
- Sugar: 6g
- Sodium: 115mg
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g