- 1 large sweet potato, washed and dried
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Place a wire rack on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Trim both ends from the sweet potato using a knife.
- Slice sweet potato lengthwise into 1/4-inch thick slabs using a knife or mandolin slicer.
- Arrange slabs in a single layer on the wire rack.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender but not fully cooked (watch to be sure they don’t burn!)
- Remove pan from oven and allow potatoes to cool on wire rack completely before transferring to a lidded container storage container. Store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
To make Sweet Potato Toast
- Place desired number of sweet potato slices into a toaster or toaster oven. Toast until hot and edges are crispy. Amount of time required will depend on your toaster.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!