- 1 ¼ lb. raw shrimp, deveined and tails removed
- 3 small bell peppers, any color, thinly sliced
- 1 small yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. avocado oil, divided (may substitute olive oil)
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- ¼ tsp. smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. ground cumin
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. black pepper
- 16 ounces riced cauliflower (about 1 small head)
- ¼ cup Tessemae’s Habanero Ranch Dressing
- Fresh cilantro, guacamole and lime wedges for serving
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix seasonings (chili powder through black pepper) in a small bowl. Remove and set aside ½ tsp. of seasoning mix.
- Place thinly sliced peppers and onions onto one end of the baking sheet. Add 1 Tbsp. oil plus seasonings and toss well to coat.
- On the other end of the pan, add riced cauliflower. Toss with remaining 1 Tbsp. of oil.
- Place baking sheet in preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes, stirring halfway through (stir them both, but not together).
- After 15 minutes, remove baking sheet from oven. Arrange shrimp in the center of the pan in a somewhat single layer to promote more even cooking of the shrimp. Sprinkle shrimp with reserved ½ tsp. of seasoning.
- Return pan to the oven and bake an additional 10 minutes, stirring the shrimp if needed to ensure they’re all cooked through (i.e. pink and no longer opaque).
- Remove pan from the oven. Season riced cauliflower with salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve, divide cauliflower rice among 4 serving bowls. Top with pepper and onion mixture and shrimp.
- Drizzle with Tessemae’s Habanero Ranch Dressing. Sprinkle with fresh cilantro and serve with guacamole and fresh lime wedges.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!
- Serving Size: ¼ recipe
- Calories: 374
- Sugar: 8g
- Sodium: 511mg
- Fat: 21g
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 33g