- 1 ¼ lb. raw shrimp, deveined and tails removed
- 3 small bell peppers, any color, thinly sliced
- 1 small yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. avocado oil, divided (may substitute olive oil)
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- ¼ tsp. smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. ground cumin
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. black pepper
- 16 ounces riced cauliflower (about 1 small head)
- ¼ cup Tessemae’s Habanero Ranch Dressing*
- Fresh cilantro, guacamole and lime wedges for serving
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix seasonings (chili powder through black pepper) in a small bowl. Remove and set aside ½ tsp. of seasoning mix.
- Place thinly sliced peppers and onions onto one end of the baking sheet. Add 1 Tbsp. oil plus seasonings and toss well to coat.
- On the other end of the pan, add riced cauliflower. Toss with remaining 1 Tbsp. of oil.
- Place baking sheet in preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes, stirring halfway through (stir them both, but not together).
- After 15 minutes, remove baking sheet from oven. Arrange shrimp in the center of the pan in a somewhat single layer to promote more even cooking of the shrimp. Sprinkle shrimp with reserved ½ tsp. of seasoning.
- Return pan to the oven and bake an additional 10 minutes, stirring the shrimp if needed to ensure they’re all cooked through (i.e. pink and no longer opaque).
- Remove pan from the oven. Season riced cauliflower with salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve, divide cauliflower rice among 4 serving bowls. Top with pepper and onion mixture and shrimp.
- Drizzle with Tessemae’s Habanero Ranch Dressing. Sprinkle with fresh cilantro and serve with guacamole and fresh lime wedges.
*For a homemade version, substitute 1/4 cup Homemade Paleo Ranch (or your favorite ranch dressing) mixed with the juice of 1/2 lime and a pinch of dried chipotle powder.
- Serving Size: ¼ recipe
- Calories: 343
- Sugar: 8g
- Sodium: 511mg
- Fat: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 23g