- 1 ¼ lbs. Wild-caught salmon, cut into 4 portions
- 1 lb. sweet potato (about 1 medium)
- 12 oz. green beans, trimmed
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp. avocado or olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh dill (or ½ tsp. dried dill)
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- ½ lemon, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 425℉. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make the marinade by whisking together the oil, lemon juice, garlic, dill, sea salt and pepper. With about half of the marinade, marinate the salmon filets in a shallow dish or zip-top bag while you prepare the veggies.
- Wash sweet potatoes and pat dry. Using a knife or mandolin slicer, thinly slice the sweet potato (with peel intact) into rounds about 1/8th-1/4th inch thick.
- Place sweet potatoes on baking sheet. Add green beans and red onions.
- Drizzle the remaining marinade over vegetables. Toss to coat.
- Spread vegetables in a thin layer. Place in the preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes toss the veggies and make a space for each of the salmon filets. Nestle marinated salmon filets into the vegetables. Arrange lemon slices over the top of each filet and dash with a little salt and pepper.
- Place pan back in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes. Check salmon for doneness. If it flakes easily with a fork and is no longer opaque then it’s done. If vegetables are done to your liking, remove from oven and serve. **IF salmon is done before the vegetables, remove salmon to a plate and loosely cover with a second plate or a lid. Return vegetables to the oven and continue to cook until sweet potatoes are tender.
- Serve salmon and vegetables with additional lemon wedges and sea salt and pepper, if desired.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 365
- Sugar: 5g
- Sodium: 370mg
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 31g