- 1½-2 lbs. bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (May substitute 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs)
- 12 oz. whole carrots (~6-8 medium), cut into carrot sticks
- 12 oz. green beans (~2 large handfuls), washed and trimmed
- 12 oz. baby red potatoes, halved or quartered (may sub cubed sweet potatoes)
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary (or 1 tsp. dried)
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme (or ¾ tsp. dried)
- 1/2 Tbsp. olive or avocado oil* (Use 1 Tbsp. oil if using boneless/skinless chicken thighs)
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Line a large rimmed, baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss prepped and chopped vegetables and herbs with oil right on the baking sheet.
- Place chicken thighs on top of the vegetables.
- Season all with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender. Toss and turn vegetables once or twice during cooking.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 370
- Sugar: 8g
- Sodium: 280mg
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 33g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 26g