- 1 – 1 ¼ lb. pork loin*, patted dry (It works best to use a loin that isn’t super thick – about 3 inches in diameter works best to get meat and veggies done at the same time)
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon or spicy brown mustard (Whole30-compliant, if needed)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil or avocado oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup (optional, omit for Whole30-friendly option)
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped (may substitute 1 tsp. dried rosemary, lightly crushed)
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves (may substitute 3/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves)
- ¾ tsp. salt, divided
- ¾ tsp. black pepper, divided
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half if large
- 2 medium apples (such as Honeycrisp, Braeburn, or Pink Lady/Cripps), cut into ¾-inch chunks
- 1 small red onion, cut into ½-inch thick slices
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- To make the rub, combine mustard, 1 Tbsp. oil, maple syrup (if using), garlic, rosemary, thyme, ½ tsp. salt, and ½ tsp. pepper in a small bowl.
- Place the pork loin in the center of the baking sheet and rub with the mustard mixture, coating all sides.
- Add Brussels, apples, and onions to the baking sheet around the pork loin. Drizzle vegetables with 1 Tbsp. oil, sprinkle with ¼ tsp. each of salt and pepper and toss well to coat.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes, tossing vegetables halfway through cooking time. Pork loin is done when an instant-read thermometer reads 140℉ when inserted into the thickest part.
- When pork is done, remove the baking sheet from the oven, tent loosely with foil and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing pork and serving with roasted veggies.
*A thick pork tenderloin may also be used in place of a pork loin though it may cook faster and you may need to remove it from the pan and return the vegetables to the oven to finish cooking depending on the size of the tenderloin.
- Serving Size: ¼ recipe
- Calories: 343
- Sugar: 12g
- Sodium: 606mg
- Fat: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 36g