- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, sliced
- 4 bell peppers, any color, sliced
- ½ medium onion, sliced
- ½ tsp. chili powder (such as Simply Organic)
- ¼ tsp. paprika (such as Simply Organic)
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder (such as Simply Organic)
- ¼ tsp. cumin (such as Simply Organic)
- ¼ tsp. dried oregano (such as Simply Organic)
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 375℉. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On the baking sheet, mixed chicken. peppers, onions, seasoning and avocado oil together.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Serve with lettuce wraps, over a sweet potato, on top of cauliflower rice or in a corn tortilla with all of your favorite fajita fixings.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians.
- Serving Size: 1/5 of recipe
- Calories: 284
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 231mg
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 16g