- 1 1/4 cup pepitas (also known as raw pumpkin seeds)
- 1 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- ¼ cup sunflower seed butter (may substitute nut or seed butter of choice)
- ¼ cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/2–1 cup dried fruit of choice (such as Made in Nature Fruit Fusion)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Prep baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the food processor add coconut, sunflower seeds, pepitas, chia seeds, sunflower seed butter, honey, vanilla and nutmeg. Pulse until ingredients are mixed and come together but do not over mix. You want some of the seeds to remain whole or in pieces. Scrap sides of the bowl as needed.
- Scoop out mixture onto prepared baking sheet and spread out. Place in the oven for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown, stirring gently every 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Let cool completely before mixing in the dried fruit.
Storing Tips: Transfer granola to a glass airtight container or mason jars and store in a cool dark place, such as a pantry, for up to 14 days.
- Serving Size: 1/3 cup
- Calories: 210
- Sugar: 11g
- Sodium: 90mg
- Fat: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 5g