Whipped cream layer:
- 4 oz organic heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
Pumpkin filling layer:
- 8 oz. organic cream cheese, softened
- 6 oz. organic plain Greek yogurt (such as Maple Hill Creamery, Wallaby or Kalona Super Natural)
- 1 (14 oz.) can pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1–1 1/2 cups grain-free granola (we love Almond Coconut WholeMe granola)
- Combine heavy whipping cream and 1 Tbsp. maple syrup in a bowl or stand-up mixer. Whisk vigorously with a whisk, hand mixer or stand-up mixer until whipping cream thickens and peaks begin to form. Place in fridge to chill.
- Add cream cheese to a medium bowl or stand-up mixer. Whip until smooth and creamy (no chunks remain). Next add plain Greek yogurt and mix until smooth. Add the remaining filling ingredients and mix on high until thick and smooth. Chill for 15-20 minutes.
- In 6-8 small glass cups (video only shows assembly of 3), layer the ingredients in this order – granola, pumpkin filling, whipped topping and repeat layers. Top with a sprinkle of granola and garnish with a dust of pumpkin pie spice and/or cinnamon stick if desire.
- **Piping bags work great for assembling the parfaits but are optional.
This post contains affiliate links, which means we receive a percentage of the sale if you use the link to make your purchase. This does not change the price of the product. This income directly offsets the cost of web hosting and maintenance so we greatly appreciate your support.
- Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe (1 parfait)
- Calories: 265
- Sugar: 14 g
- Sodium: 130 mg
- Fat: 19 g
- Carbohydrates: 19 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 6 g