- 2 ¾ cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds (optional)
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup mashed banana (1 ripe banana)
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 ½ cups Kalona Supernatural Organic Plain Kefir*
- ¼ cup melted butter (½ stick)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups frozen berries (do not thaw)
- Preheat oven to 375℉. Spray a 9×9-inch baking dish with cooking oil spray.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
- Transfer to the prepared 9×9-inch dish. Top with a few additional frozen berries, if desired.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the center is just set. For a more firm, bar-like, oatmeal bake, bake for 33-35 minutes.
- Let set for 5 minutes before serving.
*May substitute whole milk or non-dairy milk of choice if desired.
- Serving Size: 1/9th of recipe
- Calories: 206
- Sugar: 12g
- Sodium: 90mg
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 5g