For the Salad:
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, cut into small bite-sized pieces (about 5–5½ cups)
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, diced + optional 1 hard-boiled egg, sliced for topping
- 1/3 cup finely diced red onions
- ½ cup diced celery
- Dash of paprika, for topping
For the Dressing:
- Place cauliflower pieces in a steam basket over a pot of boiling water. Cover and steam for 8-10 minutes or until fork tender. Remove from heat and cool before making salad. After cauliflower is steamed it should equal 3-4 cups.
- Meanwhile prep the rest of the ingredients if you haven’t done so already. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients , taste and adjust seasonings.
- In a medium bowl, combine the salad ingredients (except for the additional egg and paprika). Pour dressing over salad and toss well to coat.
- Top with hard-boiled egg slices and a dash or two of paprika.
- Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe (1/2-2/3 cup)
- Calories: 160
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 330 mg
- Fat: 15 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 4 g