● 8 ounces pasta, uncooked (may use gluten-free, if needed)
● 2 (5-ounce) cans Bumble Bee® Chunk Light tuna in water, drained (may substitute albacore tuna)
● 1 cup frozen peas
● 1 large stalk celery, finely diced
● ¼ cup finely minced red onion or shallot
● Juice of ½ lemon
● 2 Tbsp fresh dill (may substitute 1 ½ tsp dried dill)
● ½ cup mayo*
● ½ tsp. salt
● Pinch of black pepper
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, adding frozen peas to the pot in the last 60 seconds of cooking time.
2. Drain pasta, rinse with cold water and drain again to remove as much water as possible.
3. While the pasta cooks, add celery, onion, lemon juice, dill, mayo, salt, and pepper to a large bowl and stir to combine.
4. Add tuna, pasta, and peas to the bowl and gently stir to combine. Taste and season with additional salt and pepper, as desired.
*May substitute vegan mayo or plain Greek yogurt for mayo for an egg-free option
- Serving Size: 1 ½ cups
- Calories: 450
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 750mg
- Fat: 23g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 46g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 20g