- 8 oz. goat cheese, room temperature
- 4 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup honey + more for drizzling
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup chopped pecans, toasted (omit for nut-free)
- 1–2 tsp. fresh rosemary and/or fresh thyme
- In a medium bowl combine the goat cheese, cream cheese and honey. With a hand mixer, whip the ingredients together starting at low speed and increasing the speed to high. Mix until smooth and fluffy. You may also do this in a standup mixer.
- Transfer the whipped goat cheese to a serving bowl or platter. Top with pomegranate seeds and pecans. Garnish with fresh herbs and drizzle with a little honey.
- Serve with your favorite crackers or on top of slices of a french baguette.
Notes: To toast the pecans, place the chopped pecans in a small pan over medium-low heat. Toss the nuts every minute or so. After about 5-7 minutes. The pecans are toasted when they start giving off a nice nutty aroma. Watch closely as they can burn quickly.
- Serving Size: 1 /10 of recipe (~3 Tbsp.)
- Calories: 150
- Sugar: 9 g
- Sodium: 150 mg
- Fat: 10 g
- Saturated Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 4 g