- Mix all ingredients together in a small jar and shake to combine. Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months.
To prepare taco meat:
- Add 1 lb. ground beef or bison to amedium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Use a spatula to break up the meat as it cooks.
- When the meat is cooked through, sprinkle 1 ½ Tbsp. taco seasoning over meat. Add 2-3 Tbsp. water and stir to combine, adding more water as needed.
- For saucier taco meat, add 2 Tbsp. tomato paste to meat mixture and stir.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!