- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Place pecans in large bowl and mix in maple syrup until coated. Add spices and mix well.
- Cover cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread pecans evenly on to the parchment paper.
- Bake 10-15 minute, stirring nuts every 5 minutes, until toasted and most of liquid has been absorbed.
- Cool until able to handle. Break apart pecans as some may stick together.
- After completely cooled, store in airtight container.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 224
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 22 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 3 g