A Healthy Holiday Foodie Gift Guide just for you!
Whether you’re on the hunt for that perfect Christmas gift for your foodie friend or family member OR maybe your significant other could use a little help with his or her Christmas shopping, then we’ve got just the list for you!
Our Healthy Holiday Foodie Gift Guide is filled with plenty of options in a range of prices. You’ll see that the gifts are separated by price range so feel free to find the list that fits your spending budget. The items include some of our absolute favorite kitchen essentials to help you find the perfect gift for that special someone.
IF this list consists of several items that you might like to receive as a gift, don’t hesitate to drop the link for this Healthy Holiday Foodie Gift Guide in an email and send if off to your significant other, mother, father, brother, sister, grandparent, child or best friend. They’ll appreciate the help! 😉
Now lets get to the Healthy Holiday Foodie Gift Guide!
Gifts for less than $25
(links to products below)
- Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil – $12.95 – our go-to cooking oil (coupon code: realfoodrds)
- Silicone Muffin Liners Mini and Regular – $12.99 – the solution to muffin sticking madness
- Alter Eco Chocolate Bar Pack – $15.99 – the gift of chocolate is one of the best gifts, in our opinion
- ReZip Bags – $16.99 – perfect for lunch packing and taking snacks on the go
- Ready or Not!: 150+ Make-Ahead, Make-Over, and Make-Now Recipes – $17.50 – Tasty recipes for the whole family to enjoy + each recipe includes a photo tutorial
- Whole30 Fast & Easy Cookbook – $18.88 – the NEWEST Whole30 book including 2 of our very own recipes
- French Press – $20.32 – the perfect gift that any coffee lover will appreciate.
- WholeMe Clusters 3 Pack – $21.99 – a wholesome treat for all to enjoy
- Primal Palate Spices Signature Blends – $24.95 – the BEST spices and our personal favorites
- RxBars Variety Pack – $24.99 – perfect fuel for your fit friends
- Vital Protein Collagen Peptides – $25.00 – because everyone would love healthier hair, skin, nails and joints
Gifts for $25-$50
(links to products below)
- AeroLatte Frother & Stand – $26.73 – because froth makes coffee even more delicious
- Mason Jar reCAP Lids – $28.00 – whoever invented the reCAP was a genius. These lids are perfect for any foodie
- Echo Dot – $29.99 – add an item to your grocery list, look up a recipe on the internet, ask to play your favorite tunes or podcast while you cook by simply talking to your Echo Dot
- Spiralizer Ultimate 7-Blade Vegetable Slicer – $29.99 – every kitchen needs a spiralizer
- S’well Stainless Steel Water Bottle – $35.00 – you can never have enough water bottles
- S’well Stainless Steel Traveler Mug – $35.00 – or coffee mugs, for that matter
- Coffee Bean Grinder – $37.49 – because coffee from freshly ground whole beans tastes better. Pair this gift with a bag of Organic whole bean coffee
- Lodge Cast Iron Skillet with Hot Hand Holder – $39.99 – our go to cooking surface plus we love the addition of the hot hand holder
- Bella Electric Tea Kettle – $41.67 – an essential for tea lovers and the fastest way to boil water. AND it’s cute!
- HydroFlask with Straw – $44.95 – a large water bottle with a straw!
- Primal Kitchen Whole30 Pack – $47.95 – all of our favorite Primal Kitchen products (coupon code: realfoodrds)
- Kombucha Starter Kit – $48.95 – bring on the good bugs and learn how to brew kombucha (and save money too!)
- Glass Storage Containers – $49.99 – perfect for ‘meal preppers’ and those people who always have a stock pile of meals in the freezer
Gifts for more than $50
(links to products below)
- Lodge Cast Iron Skillet Set – $69.99 – cast iron in all sizes! Yes, please.
- 8 Cup Food Processor – $74.99 – a kitchen essential for sure
- PlanetBox ROVER – $79.95 – the BEST bento lunch box that’s eco-friendly, stainless steel and has 5 Compartments. Great for adults and kids!
- Instant Pot DUO60 7 in 1 – $99.95 – Instant Pots are all the rage and we’re fans, too!
- Le Creuset Shallow Dutch French Oven, 2.75 quart – $139.95 – any foodie will appreciate Le Creuset!
- Ninja Blender DUO – $149.98 – a powerful blender that comes with 1 base but is adaptable for two sizes
- Ninja Coffee Bar – $159 – a coffee bar with multiple functions + the option to make a single cup of coffee or an entire pot. The frother wand comes in handy, too!
- Breville Compact Smart Oven – $179.93 – a countertop oven that’s perfect for reheating, toasting, baking, etc.
- Bose SoundLink Mini Speaker – $199.00 – a small but mighty speaker that can connect with your phone to play all of your favorite tunes while you cook
- Big Berkey Countertop Water Filter System – $288.50 – one of the best water filter systems on the market that won’t break that bank
- Vitamix Blender – $399.95 – you can’t beat a Vitamix blender!
- Traeger Grill & Smoker – $499.99 – the perfect gift for that special someone in your life that has a love for cooking meat
And that’s a wrap! We hope you found this Healthy Holiday Foodie Gift Guide helpful because less time shopping means more time to enjoy with your friends and family this holiday season!
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.