- ¾ cup (6 oz.) organic plain yogurt
- ¼ cup organic sour cream
- 1 ½ tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 ¼ tsp. dried dill
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. dried chives
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ¼ tsp. salt, plus more to taste
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Fresh chives and/or parsley for sprinkling on top
- Optional: milk or buttermilk for thinner consistency
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Chill for 30 minutes before serving.
- Optional step: for thinner consistency, add 1 tablespoon at time of milk or buttermilk until desired consistency is achieved.
- To serve, garnish with fresh parsley or fresh chives.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container for 1 week.
- Serving Size: 2 Tbsp.
- Calories: 30
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 95 mg
- Fat: 2 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 1 g