- 12 oz. organic coffee
- 2 tsp. coconut oil (or coconut oil + 1 tsp. coconut butter)
- 1/2–1 tsp. ghee or unsalted grass-fed butter (for dairy-free option or if you’re allergic to dairy- add additional coconut oil)
- 1/4–1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk or almond milk (optional-adds more creaminess)
- 1/8 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- Brew coffee in a coffee maker or french press.
- While coffee is brewing, in a saucepan over medium heat (or microwave) melt and heat the coconut oil/butter, ghee and optional milk. This will help to keep your latte nice and hot.
- Pour 12 oz. of coffee in a blender, add the remaining ingredients and blend on high for 10-15 seconds until creamy and frothy.
- Pour in coffee mug and enjoy.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on Simply Nourished Recipes so credit is given where credit is due. Thank you!
- Serving Size: 1 latte (with dairy-free milk)
- Calories: 155
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 71 mg
- Fat: 13 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 9 g