For the Kebabs:
- 1 ¼ lbs. Sirloin steak, trimmed and cut into 1 ¼-inch cubes
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium bell peppers, any color, cut into 1-inch pieces
For the Marinade:
- 2 Tbsp. tamari or soy sauce (substitute coconut aminos for Whole30)
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce (replace with coconut aminos for Whole30)
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Cut steak into 1-inch cubes. Add to a shallow bowl and set aside.
- Prepare the marinade by whisking marinade ingredients together in a bowl. Pour over the steak and allow it to marinate for at least 30 minutes (and up to 8 hours) in the fridge.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat (400-450℉).
- Assemble kebabs by threading the steak, onions, and bell peppers onto skewers* alternating as you go.
- Place kebabs directly on the grate of the preheated grill and cook 4-5 minutes per side until the desired degree of doneness.
*If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for at least 30 minutes to prevent them from burning
- Serving Size: ¼ recipe
- Calories: 185
- Sugar: 6g
- Sodium: 525mg
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 25g