- 1 cup dairy-free Original Nutpods creamer* (purchase here)
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2–3 garlic cloves
- 3 Tbsp. avocado or olive oil
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
*May substitute full-fat coconut milk thinned with water to desired consistency
- Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Process on high until smooth and creamy. Scrape sides as needed.
- For a thinner consistency, add an additional 1-3 tbsp. of dairy-free creamer.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians so credit is given where credit is due. Thank you!
- Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe (~2 heaping Tbsp.)
- Calories: 62
- Sodium: 50 mg
- Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 0 g