- 8 hard boiled eggs, peeled (follow this recipe for the perfect boiled egg)
- 1/2 cup plain organic Greek yogurt – we recommend Kalona Super Natural (may sub mayo)
- 2 tsp. yellow mustard
- 1 tsp. coconut aminos (or worcestershire)
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder or minced garlic
- Sea salt and pepper, taste
- Optional: smokey paprika and chopped fresh parsley
- Slice hard boiled eggs in half. Remove the yolks and place them (the yolks) in a food processor.
- To the food processor add the yogurt, mustard, coconut aminos, garlic powder and a little salt and pepper. Process until smooth. May also use a blender.
- Transfer yolk filling into a piping bag (may also spoon into egg whites).
- Fill each egg white half with the yolk filling.
- Dust eggs with smokey paprika and top with parsley.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!
- Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe (will vary depending on yogurt used)
- Calories: 87
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 90 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 8 g