- 3–4 cups kale, stems removed & roughly chopped
- 1 avocado, cubed or sliced
- 1/2 medium cucumber, diced (~1 cup)
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium sweet bell pepper, diced (~1 cup)
- 1/2 medium green pepper, diced (~1/2 cup)
- 1/2 small red onion, diced (~1/3 cup)
- 2/3 c. artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1/3 cup kalamata olive, sliced
- 2–3 Tbsp. fresh basil, chopped (or 1 tsp. dried)
- Optional: 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled (omit for vegan, dairy-free and whole30-friendly)
- 1/3–1/2 cup Greek Vinaigrette Dressing (recommend Primal Kitchen) or see recipe below*
- In a large bowl, combine the salad ingredients.
- Add vinaigrette and gently toss salad.
- Serve as a side or add cooked chicken or salmon and enjoy as an entree salad.
*Homemade Greek Vinaigrette: Whisk together 1/4 cup olive oil or avocado oil,1 lemon, juiced, 1 tsp. dried oregano, ½ tsp. dried basil, ¼ tsp. dried thyme, ¼ tsp. garlic powder, Sea salt and pepper to taste
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!
- Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe (with feta)
- Calories: 185
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 300 mg
- Fat: 14 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 5 g