- 1 large grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1 medium avocado, diced
- ½ medium cucumber, diced
- ⅓ cup red onion, diced
- 1 small jalapeno, seeded and diced
- Juice of 1 lime
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- ¼ tsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- Use a large knife to cut the peel away from the grapefruit. Then use a paring knife to cut the sections from the membranes.
- Place grapefruit sections in a medium bowl along with remaining ingredients.
- Gently stir to combine. Serve immediately or store in a covered container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on Simply Nourished Recipes so credit is given where credit is due. Thank you!
- Serving Size: 1/3 cup
- Calories: 55
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 156mg
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 1g