- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Line a mini-muffin tin with liners (silicone liners work great) or grease with oil.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender, mixer or food processor, except for the chocolate chips.
- Blend the ingredients just until smooth.
- Fold in ¼ cup chocolate chips and optional walnuts.
- Fill each muffin well with batter. Top with remaining mini-chocolate chips.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for about 5 minutes. Transfer muffins to a wire rack to finish cooling before enjoying.
*Omit walnuts for Nut-free
**Store in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or package 2-3 together and store in the freezer.
- Serving Size: 1 mini-muffin
- Calories: 70
- Sugar: 6g
- Sodium: 115mg
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g