- 1–1/2 cups ice
- 1 medium banana, fresh or frozen (may sub 1 cup fruit of choice such as green apple, frozen pineapple, or mango)
- 2 handfuls of spinach or greens of choice
- ½ avocado
- 1 ½–2 cups milk of choice
- 2 scoops protein powder of choice (such as collagen peptides)
- Place all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy and no chunks remain.
- Serve and enjoy (or store in a mason jar with lid for up to 24 hours in the fridge).
- Serving Size: 1/2 of recipe
- Calories: 215
- Sugar: 7 g
- Sodium: 180 mg
- Fat: 8 g
- Carbohydrates: 22 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Protein: 13 g