- 6 cups peeled, sliced apples
- 1/2–1 Tbsp. brown sugar (or coconut sugar)
- ½ cup coconut milk (canned, full fat)
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
Topping Ingredients (if you like more ‘crisp’, double ingredients):
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine sugar, coconut milk and cinnamon. Stir until well combined.
- Add the sliced apples and stir until all apples are well coated.
- Pour apple mixture into 9×13 baking dish.
- In a separate bowl add flour, sugar and cinnamon.
- Start with 3 Tbsp of coconut oil and using two knives cut the coconut oil into the flour/sugar mixture until a crumble forms.
- Add additional coconut oil as needed.
- Sprinkle it over the apple mixture and bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Let it cool slightly and enjoy right away!
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2-3 days.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!
- Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
- Calories: 175
- Sugar: 17 g
- Sodium: 10 mg
- Fat: 8 g
- Carbohydrates: 28 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 1 g